Time & Location
About The Event
In this time of social distancing, I will be offering the Yoga Nidra as a virtual event.
Yoga Nidra is for you if want to:
· Boost your immune system
· Calm your mind
· Improve your sleep quality
· Release tension in your body
· Release energetic (physical, mental, emotional) blocks in the body
· Want to feel rejuvenated
· Reduce chronic pain
· Increase overall well-being, naturally
Yoga Nidra is a guided meditation which induces a deep state of relaxation. It is accomplished by changing slowing our brain waves from beta (fast; lots of activity) where we are highly focused on our external world to theta (slow; relaxed) where we are internally focused.
It is like a deep sleep while you’re still consciously aware and awake. The state between sleeping and awaking.
It bridges the gap between the conscious and subconscious enabling our body to rejuvenate, self-heal, and allows our intuition and creativity to flow.
How to prepare for a (virtual) Yoga Nidra session:
· Wear loose & comfortable clothing
· Yoga mat, cushion, or blankets to lie on the floor comfortably
· Use cushions, bolsters or pillows under your knees as needed
· Use a blanket as needed
· Be in a quiet & distraction free environment (ensure all mobile devices are turned off)
· Adjust your lighting to medium illumination, you may wish to use an eye pillow
· Adjust your room temperature
· Create your own unique and ambient atmosphere
· Drink plenty of water after your session
During your session:
· You will lay still on the floor, on your mat throughout the duration while following the practitioners guided & restorative meditation, remaining relaxed and aware
· As we do not use music during Yoga Nidra, you may consider using a headset or earbuds to listen to the practitioner and limit external distractions
Virtual Sessions via Zoom:
· Use the Zoom link provided in the confirmation email you receive after registration (check your spam box)
· You can connect via almost any device online & Zoom also has an app
· Consider using headsets / ear buds
· Adjust your device volume comfortable for you before the guided meditation begins
In order to support those that may be experiencing financial hardship, this session will be on a donation basis, so pay what you can if you can. If you can, please help those that are unable to along with myself, by offering a donation. My normal prices vary from $12-$20, depending on location.
Space is limited, so reserve not to guarantee your place. You must register to receive the Zoom details.