Reiki Training Levels 1 & 2
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us on tranquil Juniper Lake for Reiki Level 1 & 2 Training to discover the wonderful gift & incredible benefits that Reiki offers.
Reiki is for you if you want to:
· raise your frequency & vibration |
· take better care of yourself & your health|
· develop your inner connection and intuition |
· develop a deeper spiritual connection |
· experience deeper healing |
· increase self-awareness |
· help, family, friends, animals |
· learn more about energy healing & Reiki
Wednesday | January 20, 2021 | 6pm - 9.30pm Central time (this portion will take place online via Zoom**)
Saturday | January 23, 20201 | 09:00 am - 6pm
Saturday | January 24, 20201 | 09:00 am - 6pm
I strongly believe that in order for you to walk away more confident in your Reiki, energy healing capabilities, the more hands-on practice you have the better. So, in order to give you the maximum amount of hands-on practice, we will cover some of the theory aspects of Reiki in an online session on Wednesday evening, January 20, providing you hands-on practice when we meet for 2-days in person for Levels 1 & 2, on January 23 & 24.
The bonus to you is that this additional time for practice is at no additional cost.
Where: The peaceful tranquility of Juniper Lake in DeFuniak Springs, FL makes it a perfect setting to welcome this positive and life changing energy.
What You will learn: Reiki Level 1 & 2
· Introduction to Reiki
· What Reiki is and is not
· Reiki History
· Reiki Principles
· How Reiki can help you; self-treatment
· How Reiki can help others; treatment of others
· Various Reiki techniques
· Reiki hand positions for self and others
· Be given Level 1 attunement or placement
· Three Reiki symbols
· Practice using the Reiki symbols
· Distance healing
· Learn to heal past, present, future
· Be given Level 2 attunement or placement
· Various Reiki techniques
When you complete this course: you be able to treat yourself and others with Reiki.
• You are open to learning.
• Should have experienced at least one Reiki session prior to your training
• Normal price: $440.00
- OR - Book Early & Save 10%
• Early Booking offer (10% savings): $396.00 when you confirm and deposit on or before January 6, 2021.
· A non-refundable deposit of $60.00 is required to confirm your space. Invoice will be emailed once you complete your registration. Register at: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/event
· Balance is due January 13, 2020.
· Accepted payment: cash, check, PayPal, most major credit cards
Includes a course manual and certificate of completion.
· If you are not local to the area and wish to source accommodations, please contact me for suggestions.
· My courses are small and personalized and will have a maximum of approximately six participants.
· Courses require a minimum of two students and if this minimum is not met, you will be notified approximately one week prior.
· When opportunities are available for us to gain hands-on experience outside the classroom, we may meet in a different location for a couple of hours. You will be advised once class begins.
· Practice is encouraged outside of the class to gain further experience and fully utilize your Reiki training.
· Covid precautions are in place, such as frequently cleaning of high-touchpoint areas.
· You will receive course preparations and suggestions once registered and deposited, however if you have any questions prior, feel free to contact me directly.
· This class takes place over a 3.5 hour online Zoom call and 2-days in-person.
If you want just an introduction to Reiki or training for only level 1 or only level 2, please contact me for details; firstname.lastname@example.org.
** The 3.5 hour online session is a part of the full Reiki Level 1&2 training and you must attend before meeting in person for our 2-day in-person training **
About Your Reiki Master - Trainer | Joanne Klepal:
I am a trained Reiki Master Teacher (Usui, Holy Fire™ III and Karuna™ Reiki).
My Reiki levels 1, 2 and Master training took place in Asia where the training time was three times longer than the typical Reiki training and included extensive hours of practice at women's psychiatric wards, men's half-way homes, dog shelters, cancer hostels, and remote Thai villages.
I am also a trained Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy (ABET) practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner & Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Master Practitioner of Timeline Therapy™, other healing modalities such as Ho'oponopono and Yoga Nidra, and a Certified Change Management Professional™.
I recently published Natural Healing Techniques, Get Well & Stay Well with Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy. http://bit.ly/LYYBR_Book
Prior to transitioning my life to the energy healing field, I held numerous positions, including Change Management, within the hospitality industry in large global corporations, for more than twenty years.
I have practiced, coached, and trained ABET, Reiki, and NLP in England, India, Thailand, and the U.S.
A global wanderer, traveling to more than 50 countries, I've resided in England, Southeast Asia and the U.S., and have recently made my home in the Florida panhandle.
For more information about me, please visit: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/about
Facebook: @LiveYourYBR (www.facebook.com/LiveYourYBR)
Instagram: @LiveYourYBR (www.instagram.com/liveyourybr)
Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/LYYBR-google-reviews