Perla Baking Co | Book Signing w/ Joanne Klepal
Time & Location
About The Event
Support & Buy Local: Get your signed copy of Natural Healing Techniques & receive 10% off Perla with purchase of book.
August 22 | 08:30 – 11:30 am
While strolling through your local Main Street DeFuniak Springs Farmers Market, stop in at Perla Baking Co. to meet local author Joanne Klepal, and enjoy some of Perla’s freshly baked organic pastries and favorite coffee or tea.
Chat and learn about Joanne’s travels and the healing techniques she learned in Southeast Asia. Get your personalized signed copy of Natural Healing Techniques, Get Well & Stay Well with Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy and receive 10% off Perla with purchase of book.
About Natural Healing Techniques:
Natural Healing Techniques shows readers how to improve their overall health and well-being, whether they want to boost their immune system or suffer from anxiety, allergies, diabetes, fatigue, inflammation, migraines, stroke and much more.
This new book:
· walks through Klepal’s initial experience as a patient of Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy and how she later trained as a practitioner
· demonstrates how symptoms disappear when the body is treated as a whole and root causes of our pain and disease are addressed
· provides natural healing techniques that are rarely heard of in the West
· provides simple, effective, and easy to learn techniques that fit within busy lifestyles
· provides ways to restore the body’s energy imbalance naturally, without the use of expensive equipment and drugs
· shares stories of how Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy helped others
· shows how the impacts of our environment and lifestyle habits can have a negative impact on our health and ways to improve
More about Natural Healing Techniques: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/book
About Joanne Klepal:
Joanne Klepal is a master of change and transformation with an intense passion for continuous personal growth & development. Her purpose is to inspire and empower others to live a happy, healthy and successful life.
Joanne is a trained Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy practitioner, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner & Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and of Timeline Therapy™, and a Reiki Master Teacher.
She has practiced, coached, and trained ABET, Reiki, Hypnotherapy, and NLP in England, India, Thailand, and the U.S. A global wanderer, traveling to more than 50 countries, she has resided in England, Southeast Asia and Florida., and has recently made her home in DeFuniak Springs.
More about Joanne Klepal: liveyouryellowbrickroad.com
About Perla Baking Co.:
The Perla Baking Co. bakery and cafe was born out of the idea that we wanted to bring our love of organic baked goods and specialty coffee to the historic main street of Defuniak Springs, Florida. We offer our local community healthy options, such as our fresh and organic bread, pastries, and organic coffee and tea options.
More about Perla Baking Co: www.perlabakingco.com
About Main Street DeFuniak Springs:
The mission of Main Street DeFuniak Springs is to spark community revitalization and economic growth with an emphasis of historic preservation. We strive to promote quality design of public and private spaces, champion economic vitality, and sponsor activities that solidify community pride.
More about Main Street DeFuniak Springs: www.mainstreetdfs.org