Sat, Nov 12|
Alaqua Animal Refuge
Healing Humans & Animals with Reiki
This is an is an amazing opportunity to learn how to heal yourself, others, & animals using calm, peaceful Reiki energy. You’ll walk away from this special Reiki Level 1 training w/ loads of confidence in your practice, incorporating humans & animals, while contributing to Alaqua Animal Refuge.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2022, 9:30 AM CST – Nov 13, 2022, 6:30 PM CST
Alaqua Animal Refuge , 155 Dugas Way, Freeport, FL 32439, USA
About the event
We’re excited to announce that Live Your Yellow Brick Road has partnered with Alaqua Animal Refuge and Kindness Kollective to bring you Healing Humans and Animals with Reiki.
This Reiki Level One Training is an amazing opportunity to reconnect and learn how to heal yourself, others, and animals using the calm and peaceful Reiki energy.
Alaqua Animal Refuge is a perfect location for your energetic transformations, located on over 100 acres in Freeport, FL. You’ll be training outdoors with the elements of nature under the Tee Pees.
Reiki is an innate healing ability that everyone has. It’s a simple, yet powerful way to restore balance and harmony within yourself, others, and animals.
This is so much more than training and learning how to care for yourself and others in a holistic way.
This is about your personal transformation and energetic experience!
You’ll be taking your frequency and vibrational levels to new heights, you’ll be receiving lots of healing, and proving healing for animals too!
You’ll walk away from this special training with loads of confidence in your practice, incorporating humans and animals.
You’ll also be contributing as a portion of your proceeds benefit Alaqua Animal Refuge.
Classes are small and personalized and conducted by experienced International Reiki Master Joanne Klepal, trained in Usui, Holy Fire, and Karuna Reiki.
· You are on a journey of self-discovery, spiritual & personal growth
· You are looking for inner peace
· You are an empath looking for ways to be grounded & protect yourself & your space
· You are ready to release emotional blocks & past trauma that are holding you back
· You are at a point in life where you just know there is more & you need inner guidance
· You are you having health problems and want to learn complementary & holistic healing modalities
· You just know you have innate healing capabilities but want structure & guidance on how to use your skills to help family & friends, and your animals
…then it’s time now for you to enhance and improve your life with the positive flow of Reiki energy.
Reiki is for you if you want to:
· help, family, friends, animals
· raise your frequency & vibration
· take better care of yourself & your health
· develop your inner connection and intuition
· develop a deeper spiritual connection
· experience deeper healing
· increase self-awareness
· learn more about Reiki energy healing
· November 12 & 13, 2022 | 9:30 – 6:30 | This is a two-day event
Alaqua Animal Refuge | 155 Dugas Way, Freeport, FL 32439
This peaceful and idyllic location is set on over 100 acres of wildlife sanctuary and refuge.
You’ll be training outdoors in the fresh air and with the elements of nature under the Tee Pees.
The location was specifically chosen due to its mission and vision to provide healing for animals and healing for humans.
Alaqua’s Isn’t Just for Animals
During the practice of healing thousands of abandoned and abused animals, we realized that we could also help people through the powerful effects that interactions with animals have on the human spirit and body.
Our new sanctuary will allow us to continue the important work that is done now, expand our scope of animal welfare services and programs, and be an inspiration for creating a kinder, more empathetic, and healthier society by healing animals and people.
Our goal is to be a model for animal sanctuaries around the world, and a destination for animal welfare advocates as a place that will inspire, educate, and empower others to make change.
Alaqua Animal Refuge is easy driving distance:
· ~1 hour from Panama City; Crestview; Ft Walton Beach
· ~1.5 hours from Pensacola; Dothan, AL; Enterprise, AL
· ~2 hours from Tallahassee; Mobile, AL
What You will learn during the training: Reiki Level 1
· Introduction to Reiki
· What Reiki is and is not
· Reiki History
· Reiki Principles
· How Reiki can help you
· How Reiki can help others
· How Reiki can help animals
· Various Reiki techniques
· Reiki hand positions for self and others
· Be given Level 1 attunement or placement
· Lots of hands-on practice on humans & animals
When you complete this course: you be able to treat yourself, others, and your family pets with Reiki.
Includes a course manual and Reiki Level One certificate of completion.
• You are open to learning
• Ideally you should have experienced at least one Reiki session prior to your training
Partial proceeds go to Alaqua Animal Refuge.
Normal Price: $550.00 per person -or- BOOK Early & SAVE!
· $495.00 when you confirm and deposit on or before August 31, 2022 (early booking offer 10% savings)
· $522.00 when you confirm and deposit on or before September 30, 2022 (early booking offer 5% savings)
· $550.00 when you confirm and deposit on or after October 1, 2022 (normal price)
A portion of you proceeds benefit Alaqua Animal Refuge. You may elect to forego the early booking offer and pay full price and these proceeds will be donated fully to Alaqua Animal Refuge.
Includes a course manual and Reiki Level One certificate of completion.
· A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required to confirm your space.
· Balance is due October 15, 2022.
· Cash, check
· PayPal, most major credit cards (with 3% fee)
· Zelle (with 1% fee)
· Full Deposit: up to October 11, 2022
· 50% cancellation fee: October 12 – October 31, 2022
· 100% cancellation: November 1 until date of class (no shows are considered full cancellation)
· Courses are small and personalized and will have a maximum of approximately twelve participants.
· Courses require a minimum of four students and if this minimum is not met, you will be notified approximately two weeks prior.
· Practice is encouraged outside of the class to gain further experience and fully utilize your Reiki training.
· You will receive course preparations and suggestions once registered / deposited, and approximately two weeks prior to your training dates, however if you have any questions prior, feel free to contact Joanne Klepal at Live Your Yellow Brick Road directly.
· This is a 2-day Reiki Level 1 class. If you’re interested in training for other levels, please see separate events posted or contact Joanne for details on private groups.
About Your Reiki Master - Trainer | Joanne Klepal:
What is it that holds you back, that stops you from creating and living your life to your fullest potential? What is it that holds you back from living your life on purpose and with purpose?
I am Joanne Klepal, and I began my personal development and transformation journey over 12 years ago of letting go of all the burdens and traumas that followed me throughout my life which held me back for so long and kept me in a box.
A journey that allowed me to let go of all the things ‘you should do’, and instead allowed me to become who I was meant to be. Now, my life is completely different! I haven’t just written new chapters of my life; I’ve created new volumes, year after year, accomplishing things I would never dare to dream of before, like writing a book and sky diving.
A few years ago, I took a leap off the corporate ladder and began travelling the world to learn many of the same skills, techniques, and healing modalities that I applied to myself including energy healing, (including Reiki Master Teacher - Usui, Holy Fire® III and Karuna Reiki®, Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy, EFT, Ho’oponopono) Neuro-Linguistic Programming, TimeLine Therapy™, Hypnotherapy, and so much more, so I can help you and others along your journey.
My Reiki levels 1, 2 and Master training took place in Asia where the training time was three times longer than the typical Reiki training and included extensive hours of practice at women's psychiatric wards, men's half-way homes, animal shelters, cancer hostels, and remote Thai villages. I gained additional experience and provided training at Asian Healing Arts Center in Thailand.
My Holy Fire® III and Karuna Reiki® training took place with world renowned Reiki Master, William Lee Rand.
I have lived, trained, and practiced in England, India, Thailand, USA and traveled to more than 50 countries, and now happy have my feet on the ground in the Florida panhandle, so I can be of service to you. Of course, if you like credentials, you can learn more about me at www.LiveYourYellowBrickRoad.com.
My passion and purpose are helping you transform your yourself, so you become the best you can be, that you live your life to the fullest, you live your life on purpose, and that you fulfill your dreams and have no regrets.
Many of my clients tell me they love being in my space for the peaceful and calm energy that I bring to every session, and I’m glad to welcome you to discover the same.
More about Reiki Training & Services: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/services
Healing Humans & Animals w/Rei
Healing Humans & Animals w/Reiki - deposit Please check your emails (inbox and 'ham' folder) for more information.Important! I want to ensure that you get notified of all updates. So, be sure to ‘whitelist’ and ‘prioritize’ all emails coming from Live Your Yellow Brick Road and me, Joanne Klepal, with the following email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. This is important because you may miss these emails if you don’t take this step (which would certainly be bad!$100.00Sale ended