Sat, Feb 20|
ONLINE Zoom Workshop
Creating & Achieving Successful Goals & Outcomes
Putting the chaos of 2020 aside, how many times, year after year, have you written a list of goals and actually stuck with it? The sad fact is research has shown 80% of NY resolutions fail by the second week of February. Imagine how it'd feel like to actually celebrate your successes in 2021!
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM CST
ONLINE Zoom Workshop
About the event
Putting the chaos and uncertainty of 2020 aside, how many times, year after year, have you written a list of goals or New Year’s resolutions and actually stuck with it? The sad fact is research has shown 80% of NY resolutions fail by the second week of February.
There are many reasons for this, and this ONLINE workshop will focus on how you can be successful in setting realistic and achievable goals and increase your success in in achieving your outcome and desired results.
Imagine how it would feel like to finally celebrate your successes in 2021!
You deserve to be happy!
The problem is that we weren’t taught what it takes to create goals in a way that we CAN succeed. Many times, we write an obligatory laundry list of ‘to do’s’ or goals we think we want or are pressured into thinking we want.
We may set a goal that’s too big, too vague. We may even have limiting beliefs about achieving the goal, such as not deserving of success, fear failure, and sometimes even fear success. This automatically sets us up for failure before we even begin.
What You Can Expect & What You Will Learn From this Online Workshop:
· Techniques to create clear achievable goals and outcomes
· The difference between a ‘state’ and an ‘outcome’
· Most common reasons for failure to achieve goals
· Principles of Success
· You will create your goal using the techniques covered
· You will let go of limiting beliefs in relation to achieving your goal | outcome using NLP and TIME techniques
· You will put your goal into your future timeline using NLP and TIME techniques
You Will Walk Away With:
· A clear, realistic and achievable goal with clear actions
· Tools you can use for any goal you set, any time in the future
This is an online and interactive workshop, so come prepared:
· This is an interactive video session
· Ensure you are in a quiet space so you can work and participate, free from distractions and disruptions
· You will be actively participating throughout the session
· This a working, hands-on, session and you will create goals important to you
· Ensure you have paper and pen | pencil
· You will get out of this training what you put into it
When | Where:
Saturday | February 20, 2021 | 10:00 am - 1:30 pm Central Standard Time
This is an online workshop, and a Zoom link will be emailed closer to the workshop date.
Note: Session may be recorded.
For more information about this and other events, visit: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/event
About Your Trainer & Live Your Yellow Brick Road
· Facebook: @LiveYourYBR (www.facebook.com/LiveYourYBR)
· Instagram: @LiveYourYBR (www.instagram.com/liveyourybr)
· YouTube: https://bit.ly/LYYBR-youtube
· Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/LYYBR-google-reviews
Creating Successful Goals