Reiki Training Level 1
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us on tranquil Juniper Lake for Reiki Level 1 training to discover the wonderful gift & incredible benefits that Reiki offers.
(Important: This is LEVEL ONE only, please see separate event to join & register for Level 1 & 2.)
Reiki is for you if you want to:
· raise your frequency & vibration |
· take better care of yourself & your health|
· develop your inner connection and intuition |
· develop a deeper spiritual connection |
· experience deeper healing |
· increase self-awareness |
· help, family, friends, animals |
· learn more about energy healing & Reiki
When: October 24 | Time: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Where: The peaceful tranquility of Juniper Lake in DeFuniak Springs, FL makes it a perfect setting to welcome this positive and life changing energy.
What You will learn: Reiki Level 1
· Introduction to Reiki
· What Reiki is and is not
· Reiki History
· Reiki Principles
· How Reiki can help you; self-treatment
· How Reiki can help others; treatment of others
· Various Reiki techniques
· Reiki hand positions for self and others
· Be given Level 1 attunement or placement
When you complete this course: you be able to treat yourself and others with Reiki.
• You are open to learning.
• Should have experienced at least one Reiki session prior to your training
• Normal price: $220.00 when you confirm and deposit after October 11, 2020
- OR - Book Early & Save 10%
• Early Booking offer (10% savings): $198.00 when you confirm and deposit on or before October 11, 2020
· A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required to confirm your space. Invoice will be emailed once you complete your registration. Register at: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/event
· Balance is due October 16, 2020.
· Accepted payment: cash, check, PayPal, most major credit cards
Includes a course manual and certificate of completion.
· If you are not local to the area and wish to source accommodations, I’ll be happy to provide suggestions, please contact me.
· My courses are small and personalized and will have a maximum of approximately six participants.
· Courses require a minimum of two students and if this minimum is not met, you will be notified approximately one week prior.
· When opportunities are available for us to gain hands-on experience outside the classroom, we may meet in a different location for a couple of hours. You will be advised once class begins.
· Practice is encouraged outside of the class to gain further experience and fully utilize your Reiki training.
· Covid precautions are in place, such as frequently cleaning of high-touchpoint areas.
· You will receive course preparations and suggestions once registered and deposited, however if you have any questions prior, feel free to contact me directly.
· This is a 1-day class for Reiki Level 1, please see separate event posted to join Reiki 1 & 2 posted or contact me for details.
About Your Reiki Master - Trainer | Joanne Klepal:
I am a trained Reiki Master Teacher (Usui, Holy Fire™ III and Karuna™ Reiki).
My Reiki levels 1, 2 and Master training took place in Asia where the training time was three times longer than the typical Reiki training and included extensive hours of practice at women's psychiatric wards, men's half-way homes, dog shelters, cancer hostels, and remote Thai villages.
I am also a trained Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy (ABET) practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner & Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Master Practitioner of Timeline Therapy™, other healing modalities such as Ho'oponopono and Yoga Nidra, and a Certified Change Management Professional™.
I recently published Natural Healing Techniques, Get Well & Stay Well with Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy. http://bit.ly/LYYBR_Book
Prior to transitioning my life to the energy healing field, I held numerous positions, including Change Management, within the hospitality industry in large global corporations, for more than twenty years.
I have practiced, coached, and trained ABET, Reiki, and NLP in England, India, Thailand, and the U.S.
A global wanderer, traveling to more than 50 countries, I've resided in England, Southeast Asia and the U.S., and have recently made my home in the Florida panhandle.
For more information about me, please visit: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/about
Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/LYYBR-google-reviews