Sat, Feb 15|
Fernandina Beach Middle School
Amelia Island Book Festival | Fernandina Beach | Book Signing with Joanne Klepal
Come get your autographed copy of Natural Healing Techniques, from Florida author Joanne Klepal, at the Amelia Island Book Festival. Learn how cold drinks impact your health and why treating the cause, not the symptom is so important to resolving your ailments, pain & disease.
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2020, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Fernandina Beach Middle School, 315 Citrona Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
About The Event
Welcome the New Year with a healthier you!
Meet Florida author, Joanne Klepal, learn about her travels and healing techniques she learned in Southeast Asia, how cold drinks impact your health and get your signed copy of Natural Healing Techniques Get Well & Stay Well with Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy!
More about Joanne: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/about
More about Natural Healing Techniques: www.liveyouryellowbrickroad.com/book
For more info about the Amelia Island Book Festival and the schedule of events: https://www.ameliaislandbookfestival.org/
Many of us are caught up looking for quick fixes and that magical pill to relieve our symptoms of mental, physical, and emotional pain and disease.
Natural Healing Techniques, Get Well & Stay Well with Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy (http://bit.ly/LYYBR_Book) by Joanne Klepal shares some of the oldest known natural healing techniques that she learned along her extensive travels throughout Southeast Asia.
These techniques address the root causes of our ailments and rebalances the body, relieving symptoms and enabling the body to better self-heal.
Natural Healing Techniques shows readers how to improve their overall health and well-being, whether they suffer from anxiety, allergies, diabetes, fatigue, inflammation, migraines, stroke and much more. It:
• walks through Klepal’s initial experience as a patient of Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy and how she later trained as a practitioner
• demonstrates how symptoms disappear when the body is treated as a whole and treat root causes of our pain and disease are addressed
• provides natural healing techniques that are rarely heard of in the West
• provides simple, effective, and easy to learn techniques that fit within busy lifestyles
• provides ways to restore the body’s energy imbalance naturally, without the use of expensive equipment and drugs
• shares stories of how Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy helped others
• shows how the impacts of our environment and lifestyle habits can have a negative impact on our health and ways to improve
“More and more we are realizing that drugs are not the answer for magically curing our conditions, and we are rediscovering how nature provides some of the most effective therapies available to us,” says Klepal. “Our body is our temple and has an amazing ability to take care of us, if we take care of it. Doing so naturally, will save us time and money in the long run and provide a better quality of life, and who doesn’t want a better quality of life?
Klepal, leverages her extensive global experience and training in corporate, change management and in healing energy and science to help others holistically improve their overall physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. She is a trained Asian Bio-Energetic Therapy practitioner, Reiki Master Teacher, Master Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy™, Certified Change Management Professional™ and Ordained ULC Minister.